We are seeking paraprofessionals for all school buildings for the 2022-2023 school year.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Assisting individuals and small groups of students with academics,classroom routines, behavior management, and social/communication tasks.
- Implementing behavioral management plans.
- Collecting data on student and class objectives.
- Assisting with materials and classroom preparations.
- Documenting interventions.
- Assisting with alternative/augmentative communication systems.
- Personal care assistance, including toileting as needed.
- Assisting with student lifts, transfers, and physical positioning.
- Full time, benefits available as described in the AESPA contract.
Pay rate is $16.88/hour; with a Bachelor’s degree the pay rate is $17.38/hour.
Individual benefits are available.
7 hours per day with a 30 minute unpaid lunch, 188 days per year.
Staff members who are interested should send a letter of interest to
Dr. Ashlea Rineer-Hershey, Director of Student Services
with a copy to Cindy Donovan.
This letter should show applicant’s qualifications and experience.