The Avonworth School District has established a Hall of Distinction to recognize Avonworth High School alumni, community members, and employees of the Avonworth School District that have made outstanding accomplishments and/or achievements in their career or in service to the school district community.
Please consider nominating someone for the Avonworth Hall of Distinction.
- Anyone can make a nomination
- Avonworth alumni (including graduates of Ben Avon High School, the Emsworth School, and the Ohio Township One-Room Schoolhouses), community members, and district employees are eligible for nomination.
- Nominees should be ten years beyond graduation for alumni and employees must have completed their employment with the District with five years separation from the District.
- Posthumous nominations will be accepted.
- Nominations are valid for a period of five years.
- Nominees must be of good character and high moral standards.
If you are interested in nominating someone to the Avonworth Hall of Distinction, please download and complete a nomination form.
Please mail the nomination form to the following address.
Avonworth School District
258 Josephs Lane
Pittsburgh, PA 15237